Friday, October 5, 2007

Lifetime Ban.

In light of the recent recall of Baby Einstein blocks, I'm instituting a lifetime ban on all Baby Einstein products for Number One.

You may question whether such a ban is necessary. I offer the following:

1. The recall.

2. Kids who watch Baby Einstein videos are dumber than those who do not. And in response, the Disney company attacks American Idol.

3. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that kids watch zero hours of t.v. before age two - which probably makes it hard to sell DVDs to kids who shouldn't be watching them.

4. Disney is Satan. After all, God hasn't lifted his ban of Disney, why should I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the new tune of your blog.

The Father of Five said...

Be careful.

"THEY" have eyes and ears EVERYWHERE!

You never know who may be around that corner... Who it is "squeeking heavily" on that unexpected late night phone call, or who is driving that "Mouse shaped car" that seems be be following you wherever you go.

Keep talking about "Them" and I'd start watching over your shoulder if I were you my friend!

You do not yet fully comprehend the power "They" wield...